English 3, Post 4, 'A Meal or Food you really like'

 Warm Salutations, Earthlings from FCQF!

In this week, you are expected to write about, 

- what is it? (describe it) 
- how is it made? 
- why do you like it so much? 
- how does it impact your health? 
- upload pictures (optional) 

 > word count: 140 words 
 > don't forget to leave comments on 3 of your classmates' posts and on your teacher's post as well. 

As usual, I leave a sample post for you to make fun of or to take as a starting point for your own written work, 

It is rather difficult for me to describe a specific meal or piece of food that I really like since I love all types and flavours. I would say that this activity does not make a single ounce of justice to all my taste spectrum. Ok, there you have it, only this time I would say that I really like a delicious avocado and tuna sandwich. There you are!

There is no much else to tell you about such a simple and neat design of a meal. It is only a touch of avocado and tuna fish between two slices of bread. As simple as that. 

I really do not like eating this sandwich. I rather think that it is somewhat a healthy choice and better to a long-term degree for your body. Yes, I only eat it because this is a bland type of food. Well, it is not completely disgusting, but bland. 

Cheers!
What about you?

Comments

  1. I like both flavours but never thought of combining them in a sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should choose something you really enjoy, even if it's not the healthiest thing in the world. After all, we can always treat ourselves. Anyway, your sandwich looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought they could mix the taste of avocado and tuna but it must be delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything tastes much better with avocado!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds easy to prepare, maybe one day I will eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried it but it sounds delicious, also with avocado everything is better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sandwich! it's so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jajaja the part of "I love all types and flavours" I think we don't have in common that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tuna mixed with avocado, it's the first time I have heard of a sandwich like that, I had seen tuna with tomato but I had never thought of tuna with avocado.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Very delicious but avocado is very expensive for that meal today ; (

    ReplyDelete
  11. This combination is delicious!, try adding arugula on another occasion, you will not regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ate avocado with tuna in other meals but never in a sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of that combination in my life, I'll have to do it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love sandwiches but I prefer fries more uwu

    ReplyDelete
  15. delicious, I love this sandwich, the mixture between tuna and avocado is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  16. sounds like a delicious sandwich, but I would add a little garlic sauce to make it perfect

    ReplyDelete
  17. It’s amazing that such a simple sandwich stands out and is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i never heard before about a sandwich with avocado and tuna, sounds strange to me:(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Noooo profe I don't like tuna fish, sad moment. :'C

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love tuna and avocado, but separately. Since I'm vegetarian I only eat avocado :(. not these days, because avocado is too expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English 3, Post 7, 'Choice of Two Topics (Choose one of the two)'

English 3, Post 6, 'How can your major make the world a better place'