English 3, Post 1, 'Who am I?'

Warm Salutations, Earthlings from FCQF


This is the very first post activity, and you will have to write about your own biography, that is to say, your autobiographyYou will be asked to do the following classwork that should include: 

 Who are you? 
Where are you from? 
Tell us about yourself 
Tell us a little bit about your family and hometown (the place you were born and raised) 
Others (optional)... (pictures for example) 
  
Number of words120 (minimum) 
Make comments on three of your classmates' posts + a comment on your teacher post as well. 
  
I am leaving here my sample post for you to read, 
  
"Hello to you all prospective Biochemists, Chemists, Food Engineers and Pharmaceutical Chemists.
  
 Since he was first born about 34 years ago in Santiago de Chile, René Larenas was a boy who studied at Oratorio Don Bosco, a school run by the Catholic Church in Santiago. Then, by the time of high school, he applied and entered a municipal institution, better known as “Liceo A-0” or “Instituto Nacional” where he spent his worst years until he graduated in 2004. 

At University, René studied English Pedagogy at UMCE where he graduated in 2010 both as a “Licenciado en Educación Mención Inglés” and a teacher of English as a foreign language (TEFL). Also, he took his teaching duties very seriously and entered University for a second undergraduate program at U de Chile called: 
Licenciatura en Lengua y Literatura Inglesas” where he graduated in 2016. Now, he is applying for a postgraduate program at U de Chile on English Linguistics. 

René lives on his own and visits his parents regularly for advice; he has two sisters, Valentina and Carla. Valentina studies at U de Chile and Carla at U de Concepción. 
Finally, Rene enjoys listening to music and cycling, two of his dearest hobbies in life. Well, not particularly now. 

Thanks for reading, 

Regards". 

Comments

  1. What a good and complete autobiography.I also studied in a municipal high school known as "Liceo de Aplicación", but compared to you, those were my best school years. I also like cycling, I love to ride a bike but because of the pandemic it has been very difficult for me.
    Regards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! wow I´m shock with the autobiography about yourself. You studied a lot! I admire you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops! I commented without logging in to my account.

      Delete
  3. Oh! wow I´m shock with the autobiography about yourself. You studied a lot! I admire you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good autobiography, I´ m impressed by the great trajectory that you have and that you like teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a good autobiography, I was impressed by the schools where it was, what music do you listen to?🎵,

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have studied a lot! I hope I can say the same someday haha . And I hope you can get into the program you are currently applying for.
    Oh... and I really enjoy riding my bike too, the hard part is juggling it with college schedules and homework :c.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also had to change school to go to high school, but there everything improved unlike you :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Admirable all the time spent studying, hopefully one day I will come to something similar. And I hope you listen music of quality......naaah its a joke :)


















    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, you've studied a lot, I think it must have been a little tiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How unusual, I also studied at a Catholic school and then switched in high school. I pretty amazed by your biography and I hope you can get into postgraduate program :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am impressed by all the study you have, it's great. I hope at some point to have as many studies as you. I had some problems in the school too, but it was fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very good autobiography, I am surprised by the desire you have to continue improving your language learning

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg, you studied a lot, I wish I could have as many opportunities as you to learn, but as president obama says '' yes we can''

    ReplyDelete
  15. excellent autobiography, congratulations! would you like to learn other languages?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Nice autobiography and what kind of music do you like?

      Delete
  17. Many times I hear that one never stops studying and with that you say here that is clear. Because after graduating he continued studying more undergraduate and postgraduate programs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very good biography, I never thought that you would have two university degrees, it is admirable all the time you have spent studying.
    Ps: All the more reason I do not regret avoiding the "Instituto nacional"

    ReplyDelete
  19. ¡Wow!, your biography is incredible, you are a very studious person. I admire you



    ReplyDelete
  20. excellent autobiography, it helped me a lot to write my own autobiography. I was surprised to learn that both studied at a catholic school

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a good biography jaja. I enjoyed to reading. It helps me a lot to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Incredible, we went to the same high school, how good that was left behind

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English 3, Post 7, 'Choice of Two Topics (Choose one of the two)'

English 3, Post 4, 'A Meal or Food you really like'

English 3, Post 6, 'How can your major make the world a better place'